Audio signal converter, for converting analogue and digital audio data, e.g. from FM radio, CD player or microphone, into network-enabled data streams. It allows you to integrate conventional audio sources into an audio over IP system. For this purpose, the respective audio source is to be connected to the NET-ENCODER. The encoder of the NET-ENCODER then transmits the data to the various zones via LAN.
- Allows you to use and integrate analogue audio sources (especially from PA components) into audio IP systems
- LAN connection, Ethernet RJ45, 10/100 Mbps
- 2 logic inputs for contact or voltage of 5-48 V
- Contact-controlled start of audio streaming
- Relay output NO/NC, 48 V/1 A max.
- Audio output: 3.5 mm jack
- Main microphone input, balanced, XLR, integrated 24 V phantom power
- Microphone input: 3.5 mm jack
- Line input: 3.5 mm jack
- Power supply via PoE (IEEE 802.3af) or external power supply ( DC current 12-32 V/1 A)
- Matching power supply PSS-1230DC is available at option