The choice of aeronautics aluminium with internal and external anodization offers them great solidity. They are treated against corrosion. The screw threads sealed with toric O-rings keep the
torches watertight. All Mag-Lite® LED torches feature the Mag-Led® technology.
Intelligent energy source management. In keeping with the concept launched by Mag Instrument, the Mag-Lite® LED series now feature an electronic energy management module of the second generation,
which allows the user to adjust the power level.
Precision lens and reflector. All models in the series feature enhanced balanced optics for an enhanced LED beam with significant higher output intensity in all used modes.
Ultra powerful focusing beam. Like all incandescent Mag-Lite® torches, the LED models offer a powerful beam that focuses simply by rotating the head. A patented focusing system allows the user to
centre the LED module perfectly, which guarantees a bright and precise light beam. The ML125 comes in a complete box set including a travel charger, a transformer and a NiMH battery. It features an
electronic multimode switch for extended battery life.
- body colour: Sort
- water resistant
- beam length: 258 m (NiMH) / 273 m (alkaline)
- Lysintensitet: 16725 cd (NiMH) / 18581 cd (alkaline)
- luminous flux: 258 lm (NiMH) / 273 lm (alkaline)
- Batteri: 1 x 6V NiMH genopladeligt battermodul (størrelse C), medfølger / Eller 3 x 1.5V C/LR14, medfølger ikke (se tilbehør)
- battery lifetime: ± 4 h 30 (high) / 16 h (low)
- Længde: 28,2 cm
- head diameter: 5 cm
- barrel diameter: 3 cm
- without batteries: 317 g
- with batteries: 521 g