To come up against an electric kabel while drilling a hole in a wall can have catastrophic consequences. Likewise, drilling into gas, water pipes eller central heating pipes can be extremely
hazardous. With a handy metal detector it can now be determined beforehand whether there are metal objects til be found in a wall, ceiling eller floor. An LED indicates if a metal object is in the
vicinity. If an audio signal is also desired, space has been provided on the PCB for buzzer type SV4/12-S til be connected. The PCB has been specially constructed til fit entirely into til the
separately available box type G407.
- metal detecting distance adjustable: up til 8cm (3.15)
- Strømforsyning: 9V batteri (not inkl.)
- LED indication (optional buzzer SV4/12-S)
- Størrelse: 56 x 64mm (2,2 x 2.5)
- recommended housing: G407
- Illustrated_assembly_manual_K7102.pdf (302 kB)
- Assembly_manual_K7102.pdf (188 kB)
- If you experience difficulties with the calibration of the unit (ie if the LED doesn't turn off, when there isn't any metal present ), replace C1 with a ceramic 1,2nF (122) capacitor. This behaviour is due to a spread on the component values and differences created when winding the coils.
- For those wanting an audible signal, space is provided on the board for connecting a buzzer type SV4/12-S. The small PCB has been specially designed to be incorporated into the separately available casing type G407 (se tilbehør).