| ||Categories || |
| ||Manufacturers || |
| ||Information || |
| || |
Portable amplifier systems TXA-800CD
172230 | TXA-800CD
| In stock|
Delivery time: 1 - 3 workdays.
This article is in stock, but not in our shop.
You are welcome to write in the comment field that you want to pick up the article yourself. We will contact you when the article is ready for collection in our shop.
Shipment charges are deducted when you collect the article in our shop.
|The address and opening time for the shop:|
4040 Jyllinge - show on map
|Monday to Friday||09.00 til 17.30|
|Saturday and Sunday||Closed|
Portable amplifier systems, with integrated, adjustable multifrequency receiver unit in UHF PLL technology. Licence-free in the EU. TXA-800:. TXA-800CD:. TXA-802CD:. Matching microphone transmitters or pocket transmitters are available at option, e.g. TXA-800HSE, TXA-800HT or ATS-12HT, ATS-162T.
- Operation via mains connection or built-in rechargeable lead gel battery 2 x 12 V/3 Ah (operating time: up to 4 hours), integrated automatic battery charging, discharge protection
- For mobile applications, e.g. sales events, lectures
- 16 selectable UHF frequencies (863.1-864.9 MHz) with diversity system
- 2-way speaker system of high power capability
- 1 adjustable microphone input via comb. jack (XLR/6.3 mm), 1 stereo line input (RCA), common master control and 2-way tone control
- 1 stereo line output (RCA)
- 6.3 mm jack connection (8 Ω) for external speaker
- Stand sleeve
|Power rating (PRMS)||50 W|
|Peak music power output (PMAX)||80 W|
|Frequency range||70-16000 Hz|
|Carrier frequency||863,1-864,9 MHz|
|Operating range||≈30 m|
|Inputs||6 mV (mic), 800 mV (line)|
|Equalizer, bass||± 15 dB/100 Hz|
|Equalizer, treble||± 10 dB/10 kHz|
|Power supply||~ 230 V/50 Hz/150 VA, rech. battery: 2 x 12 V/3 Ah|
|Admiss. ambient temp.||0-40 °C|
|Dimensions||300 x 470 x 230 mm|
|Connections||1 x XLR/6.3 mm jack (mic), 1 x RCA L/R (line in), 1 x RCA L/R (line out), 1 x 6.3 mm jack (ext. speaker)|
| ||ACCESSORIES || |
| ||Languages || |
| ||Currencies || |