| ||Varegrupper || |
| ||Producenter || |
| ||Information || || |
Dynacord CMS 600-3 4 Mic/Line + 2 Mic/Stereo Line Channels + 2 Stereo
| På fjernlager|
Leveringstid: 1 til 3 hverdage.
Denne vare er på lager, men ikke på vores lille butikslager!
Du er velkommen til at skrive i kommentarfeltet på din ordre at du ønsker at afhente varen, så kontakter vi dig når varen er klar til afhentning i vores butik.
Vi modregner selvfølgelig fragten når du kommer.
|Vil du prøve denne denne vare|
|Hvis du gerne vil prøve denne vare inden du beslutter dig for at købe den, så vil vi meget gerne vise dig varen i vores showroom. Kontakt os gerne og aftal hvornår det passer dig, så har vi varen klar til du kommer :o)|
Ring 70 26 25 26
|Butikkens adresse og åbningstid er:|
4040 Jyllinge - vis på kort
|Mandag til fredag||09.00 til 17.30|
|Lørdag og søndag||Lukket|
Dynacord CMS 600-3 8-channel Compact Mixing System
Thanks to its impressive feature set and versatility, the CMS 600-3 mixer is the ideal choice for all professional applications in which few channels, yet high audio quality,
are required. Being light and compact, it poses no transport problems. The CMS 600-3 mixer is also a great solution in many fixed installation applications. Performance without compromise. The pro audio mixer amongst mixers. Unique. CMS 600-3.
- Intuitive mixer section: with 8 input channels with 4 Mic/Line, 2 Mic/Stereo-Line, 2 Stereo-Line inputs
- 2 High-Quality FX processors, editable with 100 factory and 20 user presets
- Professional 4x4 24-bit/96kHz USB interface, recording software and MIDI interface for FX control
- Stereo EQ for the main mix
- First-class components ( e.g. ALPS faders and potentiometers)
- Large, contrast rich OLED display
- Lightweight (5.8kg) super compact package
- The MIC/LINE ChannelsIn the mixer section, a total of 8 channel strips are available: 4 MIC / LINE channels, 2 MIC / Stereo USB channels ('Super Channels') and 2 stereo LINE channels. The MIC / LINE channels offer extremely low-noise and low-hum electronically balanced XLR microphone inputs with an extremely low distortion factor (typ. 0.002%) for the connection of low-impedance microphones. For condenser microphones, phantom power (+48 volts) is centrally switchable. The LINE inputs are also electronically balanced and implemented as TRS sockets. In addition to a Gain control, a highly efficient 3-band equalizer, FX send, AUX send and a Monitor send as well as either Panorama or Balance controls are available. The four MIC / LINE channels provide a switchable 80Hz Lo-Cut filter to cut-off unwanted rumble, whilst the Super Channels 5-6 and 7-8 are supplied by the USB stereo inserts 1-2 and 3-4. The STEREO-LINE channels (9-10 and 11-12) offer electronically balanced TRS inputs for the connection of electronic instruments such as keyboards, drum-computers, guitars and basses with active electronics, as well as all other high-level stereo signal sources such as additional mixers, effects devices etc. CD or MP3 players can be connected to the additional cinch (RCA) inputs CD 1-2 and CD 3-4, which are switched in parallel. The tone controls and sends are identical to those of the MIC / LINE channels. All input channels, provide a Signal / Peak LED to assist level control. The SIG LED illuminates at around -30 dB and the PK LED at 6dB beneath the distortion threshold. A MUTE button and a PFL button (in channels 5-12 in stereo) are further features found in all input channels.
- The DIGITAL AUDIO InterfaceThe DIGITAL AUDIO INTERFACE features two stereo channels, present as USB 1-2 and USB 3-4 in Super Channels 5-6 and 7-8 respectively. This professional interface is implemented with 24-bit resolution and sampling rates up to 96 kHz, satisfying studio requirements. The USB sends are supplied with the Master L and R, AUX and MON signals. The DIGITAL AUDIO INTERFACE can be used for input and output simultaneously. Via the USB 2.0 port of your PC / Mac, four channels can be transmitted simultaneously in each direction. When a USB 1.1 interface is used, two channels can be transmitted simultaneously in each direction. The CMS is designed for the level of standard PCs / Macs; the gain level can easily be adjusted from the connected computer. Included in the delivery is an instruction sheet and a licenses code for the Cubase LE software. PC MIDI Interface The CMS includes a fully-featured PC MIDI interface. The MIDI input also supports the remote switching of both internal effects units using a master keyboard or MIDI footswitch.
- MasterMaster Section features the Master A L+R sends (on separate faders), an additional Master B send (switchable pre/post master A and mono/stereo), the stereo effects returns, and the master sends of the AUXiliary and MONitor busses. If the AUX buss is not used to supply FX 2, it can be switched pre or post fader to use as an additional monitor or FX send. The 9-band stereo equalizer in the master section allows you to adjust the frequency response to the acoustics of the room. The REC SEND and USB OUT controls determine the level of the master L+R signal at the Rec Send sockets and in the output channels of the digital USB interface. PHONES allows you to adjust the volume of the headphones output. Two ten-LED meters provide an overview of the power amplifier level. When the PFL switch is activated, the left-hand LED chain shows the internal level of the master buss in dBu. The STANDBY switch mutes all outputs with the press of a single button. For the playback of e.g. background music, the DEVICE SETUP menu allows you to route stereo channel 11-12 for standby operation directly to the power amplifiers.
- Stereo Effects and ProcessingCMS is equipped with two very high-quality, 24-bit stereo effects processors, FX 1 and FX 2; they operate independently and can therefore be mixed. The two effects units are fully identical in their design. Each effects section offers 100 presets including studio-quality reverb, delay and modulation effects selected by means of the display. When a delay effect is active, the actual delay time can be synchronized to the beat of the music using the TAP key. Customized effects can be created modifying individual parameters of the presets and storing the results in the 20 user memories. Both effects units are supplied by the FX Send buss. In the DEVICE SETUP menu, you can configure the AUX send buss to function as an FX 2 send, so that only the FX 1 effects unit is supplied by the FX 1 buss. In this way, the two effects devices can be used independently of each other. The effects can be mixed separately to the master and monitor busses. To manage the FX, the large, high-contrast OLED display is easily read from a wide range of viewing angles, even in very bright surroundings. The operation of the effects units and processing menus is intuitive and made easier still through the use of soft keys and a rotary encoder.
|Crosstalk||< Channel to Channel: < -80dB; Mute and Standby switch attenuation: > 100dB; Fader and FX/AUX/MON-Send attenuation: > 85dB;dB|
|Frequency Response (-3 dB)||15Hz to 70kHz|
|Power Requirement||100V to 240VAC, 50Hz to 60Hz|
|Weight Net||5.8kg (12.79 lbs)|
|Auxiliarys (MON, FX, AUX)||Pre/Post switchable, Pre|
|CMRR, MIC input, 1 kHz||>80dB|
|Digital Audio Interface||Channels: 4 In / 4 Out; AD/DA Conversion: 24-bit; Sampling Rate: 44.1 / 48 / 88.2 / 96kHz; PC Interface: USB2.0, Female Type B|
|Displays||128 x 64 pixels, OLED|
|Effects||Type: Dual stereo 24/48-bit multi effects processors; Effects presets: 100 Factory + 20 User, Tap-Delay; Remote control: Footswitch, MIDI|
|Equalization||LO Shelving: ±15dB / 60Hz; MID Peaking: ±12dB / 2.4kHz; HI Shelving: ±15dB / 12 kHz; Master EQ 9-band (63, 125, 250, 500, 1k, 2k, 4k, 6.3k, 12kHz): ±10dB/Q = 1.5 to 2.5|
|Equivalent Input Noise, MIC input, A-weighted, 150 ohms||-130dBu|
|Filter||LO-CUT, mono inputs: f =80Hz, 18dB/oct.|
|Input Impedances||MIC: 2㏀; CD In: 10㏀; All other inputs: > 15㏀;|
|Input Sensitivity||MIC: -74dBu (155μV); LINE (Mono): -54dBu (1.55mV); LINE (Stereo): -34dBu (15.5mV); CD (Stereo): -34dBu (15.5mV);|
|Maximum SPL||MIC inputs: +12dBu; Mono Line inputs: +31dBu; Stereo Line inputs: +30dBu; All other inputs: +22dBu; All other outputs: +22dBudB|
|MIC GAIN (Stereo)||+10 to +60dB|
|MIDI Interface||5-pin DIN connector, In / Out|
|Noise, Channel inputs to Master A L/R outputs, A-weighted||Master fader down: -100dBu; Master fader 0dB, Channel fader down: -92dBu; Master fader 0dB, Channel fader 0dB, Channel gain unity: -82dBu|
|Operating Temperature Range||+5 °C…+40 °C (40 °F…105 °F)|
|Output Impedances||Phones: 47Ω; All other outputs: 75Ω (unbalanced), 150Ω (balanced)|
|Protection||Mixer Outputs (Relay controlled): AUX, MON, MASTER A L/R; Switching Mode Power Supply (μC controlled): Mains Over/Undervoltage|
|Shipping Weight||7.8kg (17.2 lbs)|
|Total Harmonic Distortion||<0.005%|
| ||Sprog || |
| ||Valuta || |