Dual 18” Passive Subwoofer
The E218sw is a high-performance direct radiation subwoofer with two, 800W, 18-inch, aluminum frame woofers. It’s designed to produce crushing low-end for live performance with kick-drum and
bass in the PA or for high-level, high-energy dance music. For portable applications it includes attachment points for four optional casters. The subwoofer’s 4-ohm impedance means that a single
cabinet can be optimally powered by a less expensive amplifier.
- High output, professional quality sound with 1600 W continuous power
- E Series Entertainment System – Advanced digital signal processing tunings and options using QSC GXD, PLD amplifiers or TouchMix digital mixers.
- E Series Entertainment System DSP Tunings are now available for PLD, CXD and GXD processing amplifiers.
- Rugged tour-grade textured paint
- Foam-lined perforated steel grill
- Optional Padded Cover for protection during transportation
- Optional Caster Kit for greater portability Specifications
- Configuration: 2 x 18-inch, subwoofer non powered
- Frequency Range (-10 dB) 32 Hz - 230 Hz
- Power capacity: continuous/peak 1600 W / 6400 W
- Sensitivity: 101 dB, 1 W @ 1 m
- Output (peak SPL @ 1 m) 136 dB
- Drivers: 2 x 457 mm (18-inch) driver with 102 mm (4-inch) voice coil
- Nominal Impedance 4Ω
- Cross-over: Recommended 80 – 120 Hz LPF
- Input connectors: 2 x NL4, 1 x barrier strip
- Enclosure: 11-ply, black texture paint finish. Perforated, powder-coated steel grille with foam lining.
- Gross weight: 83.2 kg
- Net speaker weight: 76.4 kg
- Dimensions:(WxHxD)1180 x 616 x 640 mm