Original Greenback speaker. 12", 25W, 98dB, 16 Ohm.
The G12M Greenback has evolved over the decades but still retains its essential, sought-after tone. Angus Young has been a Greenback devotee since the early days of AC/DC. This model is voiced
with additional broad mid-range attack and restrained top-end to give a forward, punchy attitude to chords and a searing lead tone without fizz. With its well-controlled low-end it can be used singly
in low-powered amps, or in multiples for high-power rock heads. It’s an ideal speaker to bring drive and definition to modern high gain amps.
- Sensitivity: 98dB
- Chassis type: Pressed steel
- Voice coil diameter: 1.75,44.5mm
- Voice coil material: Round copper
- Magnet type: Ceramic
- Frequency range: 75-5000Hz
- Cut-out diameter: 11.1, 283mm
- Diameter: 12.2, 309mm
- Overall depth: 5.1, 130mm
- Unit weight: 7.9lb, 3.6kg
- 16 Ohm