Perfect for interfacing the outputs of CD players, computer sound cards, iPODs® / MP3 players, tape decks, etc. with professional, balanced, low impedance equipment.
This unit contains two separate DIs - input your signals with one 3.5mm (1/8") mini TRS stereo jack, two sets of color coded RCA phono type input and through jacks or 1/4" TS input jacks. Output
is via corresponding color coded XLRs.
- Color coded RCA phono in / through jacks
- 3.5 mm input jack
- 1/4 TS input jacks
- Color coded XLR output jacks
- Ground Lift switch to help eliminate hum and buzz
- Stereo/Mono switch for stereo operation or safely combine both inputs into a mono signal sent to both outputs 20dB pad switch for connection to hot input signals
- Uses Whirlwind's TRHL-M transformers with metal shield
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz ±1dB