This article is in stock, but not in our shop. You are welcome to write in the comment field that you want to pick up the article yourself. We will contact you when the article is ready for collection in our shop. Shipment charges are deducted when you collect the article in our shop.
Vil du prøve denne denne vare
Hvis du gerne vil prøve denne vare inden du beslutter dig for at købe den, så vil vi meget gerne vise dig varen i vores showroom. Kontakt os gerne og aftal hvornår det passer dig, så har vi varen klar til du kommer :o)
Electro-Harmonix introduces the Mod 11 with 11 modulation styles ranging from classic to exotic, all housed in a compact pedal. It includes tap tempo controllable via the built-in footswitch or an
external one, and Momentary Mode which enables you to seamlessly switch in and out of effects mode for a quick accent. The Mod 11’s modulation effects are: Specifications
1. TREM: Tremolo with selectable modes that allow your playing envelope to control modulation rate or depth.
2. HARM: Harmonic tremolo. The signal is split into high and low frequencies modulated between the two. Selectable modes allow your playing envelope to control modulation rate or depth.
3. VIBR: Vibrato modulates your instrument’s pitch. Selectable modes allow your playing envelope to control modulation rate or depth.
4. UNI: pays homage to the classic Univibe®. Includes “Chorus” and “Vibrato” modes plus added overdrive
5. CHORUS: Warbling, doubling, chorus effect like the EHX Small Clone. Extra modes include tri-chorus and bass chorus effects
6. ROTARY: Rotary speaker cabinet simulation. Extra functionality includes overdrive plus envelope control over rotation speed
7. FLANGE: Flanging with modes for both additive and subtractive flanger. Multiple LFO shapes, including envelope follower
8. TZF: Through Zero Flanger crosses through the middle of the sweep where the modulated delayed signal meets back with the dry signal. Modes for both additive and subtractive flanger, plus barber-pole flanger
9. PHASE: Choose from 4, 6, or 8 stage phaser. Multiple LFO shapes including envelope follower
10. PITCH: Modulated pitch shifter. Select your main pitch shift and modulate around it. Extra functionality includes a dry blend and stepped pitch modes
11. FILT: Modulated filter effects like those on classic analog synths. Low Pass, High Pass and Band Pass. Multiple LFO shapes available including a Q-Tron style envelope follower